An extremely effective contact fungicide, providing a shield of protection on the leaf to prevent infection getting in and to stop disease spread.
Fast action targets turf disease pathogens on the leaf, in the thatch and at the soil surface, offering a valuable opportunity to clean up disease and proven to give long-lasting protection in the cooler months from late autumn to early spring. Medallion TL offers a new and exciting opportunity to provide outstanding high levels of disease control and exceptional long-lasting results from a modern bio-inspired fungicide that offers innovative Contact+ activity.
Medallion is known to control turf diseases anthracnose and brown patch (see below).
- Grey Snow Mold
- Leaf Blight
- Yellow Leaves
- Brown Patches
- Contact+ activity works to tackle disease with the fast knockdown of pathogens on the leaf, in the thatch and at the soil surface. This utilizes the outstanding fungicidal activity of fludioxonil with maximum efficiency.
- Longer lasting protection
- Explosive contact activity.
- Formulated for performance
- Fast knockdown stops disease spread