Primo MAXX for turf growth management reduces the frequency of mowing and the amount of grass clipping by reducing the vertical growth of warm and cool season turf grass.
Other benefits such as increased turf density, increased color and increased turf quality are frequency observed after Primo MAXX application. It also improves the visibilty and quality of line markings. Find out more in this article - Primo Maxx for Turf Line Marking.
Primo Maxx is foliar absorbed, with no effect on seed germination or seedling growth.
Apply Primo Maxx one to five days before seeding, prior to verticutting, spiking, or other operations as part of the over seeding renovations.
- Leading Turf Growth Regulator
- Higher quality playing surface
- Better wear resistance
- Reduced frequency of mowing
- Faster cutting
- More successful over seeding and renovation
- Less clippings to box off
- Lower maintenance costs
- Healthier turf = improved stress tolerance
- Cut costs and carbon footprint of turf management
- Better shade tolerance
The unique Syngenta Maxx formulation has beenspecifically designed for turf applications. The advantages of the Maxx formulation include:
- Outstanding turf safety
- Increased and enhanced product uptake
- Very stable in the sprayer tank
- An easy to use liquid formulation
- Compatible and easily mixable with other products