Monument 75 WG is a selective herbicide applied after the emergence of weed for control of certain weeds in established turf. Monument 75 WG consist of water dispersible granules the must be thoroughly and uniformly mixed in water and applied as spray. The degree of control resulting from application of Monument 75WG is dependent upon weed species, weed size at application, environmental conditions, amount of Monument 75Wg applied, and growing conditions. Weed control is greatly improved when weeds have emerged.
The active ingredient in Monument 75WG, Trifloxysulfuronsodium is an acetolactate synthase (ALS) inhibitor herbicide that has been developed by Syngenta for post-emergence weed control in bermudagrass and zoysiagrass turf.
- Control of broad leaved-weeds
- Effective suppression of grass weed growth, including crabgrass and torpedo grass
- Removing winter weeds in dormant turf
- Monument 75WG does it all – sedge control, transition assistance, summer and winter annual control, dicot and grassy weed control – one product
- The versatility to control tough weeds
- Simplified over-seeding transitions