Personal Protective Equipment
|Refer to Label for further instruction
Tank mix preparation
|Make sure the sprayer is clean and set to give an even application at the correct volume and an even deposit.
Implementation particular terms
Always use constant agitation of the sprayer tank during mixing, transportation and application.
Re-entry is permitted after the spray has dried. Safe for use on greens, tees and fairways of all turf species.
Active ingredient quickly moves into the soil layer and stays where nematodes are found.
Turf should be wet prior to application, and a wetting agent and surfactant should be tank-mixed with Divanem.
For best results, applications should be made during mornings when light levels are low and dew is present. If no dew is present, a short irrigation cycle should be run to moisten turf prior to application.
Mixing and spraying
• Add half of the required water to the sprayer.
• Add the required amount of Scimitar and then the remaining water and begin agitation.
• Thoroughly wash all spraying equipment immediately after use.
• The diluted product must be used on the day of mixing.
• Maintain vigorous agitation in the spray tank before and during the application.
• This will ensure a well-mixed spray suspension.
• Do not allow spray suspension to dry in the tank.
• Thoroughly clean the sprayer after use by flushing the system with water containing a detergent.
• Refer to the Pesticide Disposal section of this label for waste disposal.
|Please refer to label for further instruction
|Adapt the pressure for each spray-type.
Tank mix lifespan
Tank mix stability
Rate of Use
0.25-0.5 l/ha every 21-28 days or 0.5-1 l/ha every 14-21 days.
In case of toxic or transport emergency ring +44 (0) 1484 538444 anytime 24Hrs
Get to the root of Parasitic Turf Nematodes with Divanem Nematicide
Divanem is a suspension concentrate containing abamectin which, when applied according to directions for use, will control turf-parasitic nematodes on golf courses. Divanem™ nematocide delivers excellent turf quality through proven, broad-spectrum control on golf course tees, greens and fairways, and is safe for use on all turfgrass species. The innovative formulation is designed to move quickly into the soil to protect roots where nematodes are most active, which provides drought tolerance and quicker recovery from stress.
- Controls the most troublesome nematode species including sting, root-knot and lance.
- Powered by the trusted active ingredient abamectin, Divanem is a suspension concentrate formulation designed to move more quickly into the soil to where parasitic nematodes are found for fast, effective control at the source.
- Helps protect roots from nematode damage and drought, which leads to more durable, stress-tolerant turf that can recover quicker from stresses like disease and aerification.
- Allows flexible application rates and season-long rotations for effective agronomic program..
Turf Parasitic Nematodes
- Quicker Recovery from Stress
- Enhanced Drought Tolerance
- Low Concentration High effect on Nematodes
- Broad spectrum control
- Specifically designed formulation for soil application
- Low use rates
- No special equipment needed for application.
- Active ingredient stays in the critical top 3 inches of soil.
- No course closures are required during or after application.
- Re-entry is permitted after the spray has dried.
- Safe for use on greens, tees and fairways.
- Designed to move quickly into the soil for fast, effective control at the source