Pennant Magnum Herbicide controls many annual grasses, as well as certain annual broadleaf weeds, and yellow nutsedge (see below).
Pennant Magnum Herbicide may be used on commercial and residential warm-season turf grasses and other non-crop land, including, but not limited to the following: airports, roadsides, golf courses, sports fields, public recreational areas, ornamental gardens, cemeteries, other landscaped areas, etc.
- St. Augustinegrass
- Optimized S-metolachlor formulation with 35% more herbicidal activity
- Pre-emergent control of various annual grasses and broadleaf weeds
- Safe to use on recovering turf
- Minimal effect on new root development when growing back Bermudagrass (Cynodon spp) after harvesting and during recovery of sports fields after the winter season
- Superior weed control on warm-season turf with 33% less product
- It can be used alone or tank-mixed with Barricade® herbicide to enhance effectiveness and spectrum